- Flanges are fastening elements made of metal, plastic or composites with a rigidity that ensures the even distribution of the sealing pressure exerted by the bolts.
- May be manufactured in a single part or in several sectors allowing for future reuse.
- The dimensions conform to international standards or customised to the customer special needs.
- Materials: Structural carbon steel, Stainless steel, aluminium and fiber reinforced plastic (FRP).
- Surface protection methods: Hot-dip galvanized, zinc electroplating, elastomeric coating or painting.