The Fabric expansion Joint is a single or multilayer construction made from glass, silica, ceramic fibers, steels, fluoroplastics, insulation materials and elastomers. It absorbs vibration and movements caused by thermal changes, relieving stresses in ducting systems.
Safetech manages projects including engineering tasks, planning, procurement, manufacturing, quality control, delivery and supervision on erection and commissioning to meet specific customer needs.
The advantages of the Fabric expansion Joints are:
- No transmission of stresses.
- Light construction and easy installation.
- No transmission of vibrations and reduction of noise.
- A single expansion joint may absorb movements in different directions at the same time.
- Fabrication program for temperatures up to 1000 ºC